All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
I'm growing tired and time stands still before me
Frozen here on the ladder of my life
I took a chance and changed your way of life
But you misread my meaning when I met you
Closed the door and left me blinded by the light
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
But losing everything is like the sun going down on me
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have they need love to help them heal
- Tear Drops (with k.d. lan..
- When I Think About Love (..
- The Power (with Little Ri..
- Shakey Ground (with Don H..
- True Love (with Kiki Dee)
- If You Were Me (with Chri..
- A Woman's Needs (with Tam..
- Old Friend (with Nik Kers..
- Go On And On (with Gladys..
- Don't Go Breaking My Hear..
- Ain't Nothing Like The Re..
- I'm Your Puppet (with Pau..
- Love Letters (with Bonnie..
- Born To Lose (with Leonar..
- Don't Let The Sun Go Down..
- Duets For One